Monday 23 June 2014

11th Shoot - Sculpting the human body

We have loved every sitting we have done, but this one was a real treat. Both ladies were a dream to photograph. So much so that we have had a hard time choosing which images to use for the shoot. I am actually still deciding, so I have decided to put a lot more images on this blog than what we have been posting in the past.

Both ladies are in the sport of body sculpting. Lyndsey has been doing this for a while now, Shayna is just starting out.

In my own photography I love to capture symmetry where I can, and both our models were happy to let me shoot images other than ones for the project. We were so spoilt on this shoot when the sun actually came out and we snuck outside for a few shots.

As for their tattoos, Shayna's is in the theme of Harry Potter with the Phoenix and snitch, Lyndsey's is the shape of a Celtic triple knot with flowers and wording that have meaning to her.


Model: Lyndsey Ross
Tattoo Artist: Coen Mitchell - Tattoo Gold, Wellington
Model: Shayna Maskill
Tattoo Artist: Dean Archer - Soul Grafitti, Wanganui



and now for the alpaca photo bombs!










No comments:

Post a Comment